Ladies, how do you feel when your guy gets angry?

At you and whoever else. do you feel scared, indifferent, etc? Also, how do you feel if your guy cries about something? what about if he cries too... Show More

whoah. no guys answered this? This Q isn't directed to only girls, ya know :P though it is (mainly) for women to answer. I should have specified XD oh well...

~Dudes, if you wanna answer just replace the word "guy" with "girl" in my Question. also, replace "Ladies" with "Guys".

Most Helpful Opinion

• He doesn't really get angry with me, but he does have a temper with sometimes violent reactions [i.e. punching walls, tearing his bedroom door off the hinges, though not in relation to me]. I've seen his anger directed at other people, but he doesn't really act on it because of his kids. Both because he has custody, so they're always around, and because he can't afford to go to jail on assault charges, lol. And I've also seen his rage, just in general. It doesn't scare me though, because it's not directed at me, and the women and kids in his life never have to worry about a violent outburst. I don't have any fear of getting hurt by him. I usually just sit quietly and stay out of it until it subsides, or if we're alone then I'll rub his back and play with his hair and try to talk him through it. Doesn't aaalways work, but it usually has the intended soothing effect. =P If he were really angry at ME, odds are I would probably be super upset, but I certainly wouldn't be afraid.

I've only seen him cry once. It was like a single tear, and he was trying to hide his face. It was when things were really rough in the split with his wife, and he hadn't been able to see his youngest son in a few weeks. He was having a panic attack and teared up a bit, but didn't want me to see it. I felt bad and made an attempt at comfort which eventually worked somewhat, but I found it really endearing that it was so difficult for him to be away from his kids.

• Awesome.

• Thank you. =]