• Ask
  • myTake

When a guy likes you but pushes you away?

I have liked this guy for a while. And told him. And said he just saw me as a friend. A couple of weeks of ignoring him he told me he had feelings... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sounds like he doesn't like you enough to want to date you but he doesn't want to loose you because you help feed his ego when he has no one. From your story you said he ignored you when he was with another girl and act like you don't exist. That's not a good thing to do to a friend either. Now when thing doesn't work between him and other girl who does he run back to? you. You don't need to hang on just move on because he is not going to change period. Only thing he would feel is guilt because he doesn't treat you like a friend.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• As he says its clear that he is not looking for a relationship with you but is scared that you may be expecting something else from him. So its upto you if you OK bieng frens with him then make him also understand that there is nothing else than frenship in your mind about him and hook up if that's not case then better to forget him and move on. Or there is one more way.. if you really need him as something else than just a fren then keep in touch with him, try to bring the hope in love bak in him and wait for himself to propose.