Why doesn't she talk to me much anymore?

Me and this girl were great friends for the last like 3 years. About 3 months ago, she started to flirt with me a ton, and hold my hand and whatnot. I liked her too so I asked her to be my Girlfriend and of course she accepted.

2 Weeks later we went to Homecoming, about 2 weeks after that she all the sudden said that we're too different to be together. We are very different, she loves to party and dance and such, and I like to cuddle and be silent. But things were working out just fine! We were hanging out every day, we talked a ton, and everyone called us the perfect couple. Then she broke up with me.

This was like a month ago, and ever since she has hardly talked to me, except she says hey at the end of the school day. And like 2 times a week she will text me and ask what's up.

I just want to know why she never talks to me anymore!

Most Helpful Girl

• Since she broke up with you, I'm not sure what her reasons are, she may just be using the distance she has created between you two to get over you. She likes you but she is trying to get over you. It depends.

I did that with my ex except he screwed up so bad he didn't get any text/ IM/ or casual 'hi' from me. You can always initiate conversation with her or something.