How do you feel when you get rejected, guys?

ive rejected a fair amount of guys in my whole 20 years of living and I kinda feel bad afterward. I know some guys have a hard time apporaching girls... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends how you rejected them.

A quick and decisive rejection is better than a maybe-you-have-a-chance-but-oh-wait-who-am-I-fooling rejection.

I think if you can make up your mind quickly like a guy does, you shouldn't worry too much about hurting people when you reject them.

The problem is when it's pretty much inevitable that you will reject a certain guy (whether you realize it or not) but you hold-out and pretend you're giving him a chance, when really the chance he's getting is less than 1-in-a-million that he could do anything to keep you from rejecting him.

You know, if you're going to give someone a chance, you need to give them a REAL chance. The worst thing is for a guy to feel he did something wrong, when in reality, he didn't do anything wrong because you never really were considering him as a viable option to begin with. Not only that, but it wastes both his time and your time for you to give him that false hope.

If you got interviewed for a bunch of jobs, but in each case, the interviewer had already decided you weren't qualified just by looking at your resume, that would really suck, wouldn't it? That's why for most jobs that are competitive, they only interview a very small percentage of the applicants.