• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he keep trying to talk to me?

me and this guy stop talking because he did something bad!last week he started texting me, he texts me everyday but our convo. does not last long after a few texts he stops textingsometimes he texts were the convo left off, or he just says hey again EVERYDAY what's up with this

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He likes you... and wants to talk to you. and as for the dropoffs- he doesn't have anything to go on i.e the conversation wore out... or he needs time to think about what to write next. my guess is that this guy is pretty shy...

• -_-he shouldn't be shy after all we have been throughon our last convo. he asked me how I was I told himNo Reply?

• Show Older
    • lol... he won't know that unless you tell him. don't assume guys can figure stuff out in relationships... we usually are shut at that xD

• mmm...if we decide to talk about the past I will tell him lol

What Guys Said 2

• He likes you?

• idk, :/

• Well, he does.

• if he does why would he still flirt with other females

• the guy is either a player judging from your comments or likes you and is regretting the decision about the other girl possiblly

What Girls Said 2

• If the something bad had to do with you then you don't have to text back or you could block his number. If it is otherwise and you like him and want to text then by all means text. He could also be testing the waters to see if you show any interest in him, even after all the bad stuff.

• yeah, he is but I don't see why he's texting me everyday if he knows idc about what he did anymore ...and I do like him as a friend, and I have to deal with his sister so I decided not to hold a grudge

• He's trying to get back to you.About what he did, he thinks you'll forgive him.