I haven't had a girlfriend in almost two years. It makes me feel like a looser, and completely undesirable. Whenever I see a pretty girl, either on... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
A lot of girls are a waste of a pretty face.
Being pretty does not make you beautiful. There are a lot of girls with pretty faces who...
- have terrible relationship skills
- lack true depth
- lack intelligence
- are selfish
- believe that they have to be a b*tch to get what they want
- they manipulate guys for whatever they can get
- they have daddy issues
- they are trying to compensate for something that is lacking within by buying overpriced clothes, shoes, purses
- they don't think they're pretty so they pile on a tone of make-up
Pretty faces don't guarantee quantity. So don't feel bad. Just because a girl is pretty doesn't mean she is true girlfriend and wife material. Don't be fooled by a "gilded butterfly".
"We will all laugh at gilded butterflies" - Shakespeare
Gilded means to be painted with a thin layer of gold. A lot of girls are gilded butterflies. They use make-up, clothes, jewlery, status, and all of these different illusions to appear beautiful. But butterflies don't need gold paint because they're naturally beautiful