Would you cuddle with a friend?

Is it normal? Specially guys, would you cuddle with a friend and show PDA when you don't have other type of feelings for her (meaning: like your friend)?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It'd really depend on the friend, but my I'd say yes.I am generally not comfortable with PDA unless I know the person very well, but if the nature of our relationship was very clear to both I would have no problem with it.If I was uncertain how he felt about me I would steer clear to avoid sending the wrong message.

What Guys Said 5

• I cuddle with my best (girl) friend but only when we're alone

• It would depend, I have one guy friend who cuddles all the time. Normally I don't cuddle with girls other than my girlfriend because of what people assume about it... And sometimes ill joke around and cuddle with guys, but everyone knows I am straight so there is nothing to worry about there...

• Well, it depends how comfortable I am with that girl. I do it in the company of some close friends but in public its not really allowed where I live due to ethnic norms.I would say it is normal within limits. One must really make sure that the other person doesn't get uncomfortable because that can drive them away and I have experienced that too.

• Well, if she is a very close friend of mine. I wouldn't mind showing it to her bcoz we are really close.My definition of a girl I am in a relationship is anyways that my girlfriend should be my ("real" and only) best friend. This philosophy has enabled me to really emotionally connect with my lady friends.

• But I mean, would you cuddle with a friend? and would you show PDA to her?

• yep if she's brunette and under 160 I would no doubt thanks later good luck bye

• It depends on my feelings for her. If she is more of an acquaintance, then no. But if she is a really close friend, yes, but to a point. Usually though, she has to initiate it, since I am not the PDA kind of guy. Some guys are different, however.

What Girls Said 5

• why stay with someone who is only a 'safe choice'?

• I don't think it's normal. if my boyfriend hung out with a friend and she was cuddling with him, uh, it's a no-no. so I don't do it. I think that's reserved for more than friends. some people have boundaries for that sort of stuff.

• I have done it with one friend. He just makes me feel really comfortable.

• Well, I can't lie. Yes. The thing is, I have a boyfriend and I feel like it is just the safe choice to stay with him right now.

• But any "more than friends" feelings?

• Only if I wanted something more, or it was in the moment or something. With stictly friends though? No I wouldn't, it's just too much.

• I wouldn't cuddle with a guy friend. I would hug them but only like to greet them.