Male coworker ignores me?

Why does this guy ignore me? We work in a small office with 4 girls and 3 boys however he simply just doesn't speak to me. This has been the case... Show More

i get on well with my other co-workers so I just don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a female co-worker that seems to ignore my existence if others are around (I can be standing beside her and it'll be like I am not there) yet she will often say something to me if I'm the only one around and comes off as being somewhat nice then. She doesn't do this to anyone else so it's some issue she has with me. It's annoying and insulting yet apparently that is how some people are. For a while I took it as something being wrong with me and wondered why yet I then realized she's just rude to be like that and I didn't do anything to deserve it.

The key thing to remember is it is the person's issue not yours. There is no excuse for people to be that rude to their co-workers or anyone for that matter.