• Ask
  • myTake

Does he really love me or is it just convenient?

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years and I love him. I stayed faithful and with him while he was in Iraq but lately it feels like I'm... Show More

Because it's always about what HE wants and HE needs...it's never about me. Part of it is my fault. When he got back from Iraq I basically did everything he needed (he hurt his back). Now that I'm in school and he's working full time it's like he wants to have my full attention and none of his. But it wasn't always like this. As a person I've changed, wouldn't it be wrong to not at least consider that he could? At least after 2 years together?

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you say you feel mistreated and used?At some point you have to realize he is who he is, you can either accept it or move on. Trying to change someone into what you want them to be rarely works or lasts.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!