Does he really love me or is it just convenient?

I've been dating my boyfriend for almost 2 years and I love him. I stayed faithful and with him while he was in Iraq but lately it feels like I'm being mistreated and used. Whenever he needs me I'm there and there is no question that I would do as much as I can for him but I don't think it's the same situation for him. He's always moody and says that I bitch about everything but it seems like he doesn't want to talk about anything real. We can never talk about our problems, it always boils up to the point to where I go off and then it's unavoidable. I want him to be more affectionate and even though we go places, he doesn't like holding hands in public. He has an attitude every time I talk to him and when I ask him what his problem is he always insinuates that I just want to argue. It's as if he doesn't care about my feelings or opinions and he's very selfish (but I knew this before we started dating) but he says he loves me. I love him but I don't know what to do...apart of me wants to say FORGET IT I'm just being bitchy and apart of me tells me I just need to tell him what I want and if he doesn't want to do it...leave. But isn't a relationship about compromise? HELP!

Because it's always about what HE wants and HE needs...it's never about me. Part of it is my fault. When he got back from Iraq I basically did everything he needed (he hurt his back). Now that I'm in school and he's working full time it's like he wants to have my full attention and none of his. But it wasn't always like this. As a person I've changed, wouldn't it be wrong to not at least consider that he could? At least after 2 years together?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Why do you say you feel mistreated and used?

At some point you have to realize he is who he is, you can either accept it or move on. Trying to change someone into what you want them to be rarely works or lasts.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!