Should I ignore her?

I called a girl to see if she wanted to hang out the next day, but she didn't get back to me until a few days later. Even though she said she was sorry for getting back so late, she didn't mention if she still wanted to hang out. That was that and then we went four weeks without communicating. So I assume she's not interested.I'll be seeing her at school soon and I was wondering what I should do around her. We're not really friends and we're not in the same social circles, so that will probably make it easier to ignore her.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It could also be said that you didn't ask her in enough notice. A lot of girls still stand by the rule that a guy should ask a few days in advance for a date.

• the idea was to lower the stakes/pressure. So I assumed that if she couldn't make it but still wanted to hang out, she would've said something.

What Girls Said 3

• Ignore!

• Um, not ignore exactly but not making any effort is a better way to put it. if she said hey or acknowledges you then don't ignore her.

• Ignore her ass! Good Luck! :)

• Haha sorry I just find this comment funny

• LOL, np. I have my moments. :P

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, you should, that would make her wonder why did you stop or over-analyze her actions.

• I would just forget her, girl I knew started acting like that, I told her I liked her and she said she just wanted to be friends so my bet is this girl thinks that way, or less if your not friends to start with, we haven't spoken in over 4 weeks as well.

• just forget about her bro, she was blowing you off

• Ignore.

• You don't have to completely ignore her, but don't go out of your way to talk to her.