Can I 'check in' on Facebook without having a smart phone or fb app, just from my computer?

is it possible to check in places on fb from computer?

have you guys ever heard of laptops? jeez.
thank you to CrystalMinds! she found the solution :) I wish I can award 2nd best answer

'I think with the new lay out from Facebook you can. It's in your statusupdate and you can mention where and with who you were there'

for those of you that wrote negative answers, I hope you grow up to respect people one day and learn to have a heart. There are no such things as stupid questions. This site is equal to everyone and open to all kinds of questions. I'm currently working in new york and love dining out at restaurants and visiting tourist attractions, and Facebook helps me keep in touch with my friends and family back home. If you're not a Facebook fan, then don't use it, stop hating on people that do use it to keep
in touch with their loved ones that live far away.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think with the new lay out from Facebook you can. It's in your statusupdate and you can mention where and with who you were there :)

• omg! I think you're right thank you so much <3 you can tag places and friends

• Yeah, I don't know if that's what you meant?

No problem ^^