Women never flirt with me. What am I doing wrong?

I'm 186 cm and in better shape than a lot of men my age. Went to school and got my degrees, and I have a good job and I am involved in a lot of things. I don't mistreat women or think negatively of them or anything and I don't try to have casual sex.

But women almost never come up and flirt with me or ask me out. I'm only really into girls that are assertive and make the first move, so I never do under any circumstances.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

It's time to change your technique. Approach girls and ask them out.

• Well many girls like guys that will go the extra mile and show some interest..

• Not making a move is what you're doing wrong. Even assertive girls will expect you to take some intitiave after they introduce themselves. Most girls can deal with a shy guy, but if you don't step up sooner than later, she's going to assume you're too insecure, too lazy, or not interested.

• I agree with knowmeyourself. Most girls like the assertive type of guy. I do, but if I like a guy enough I will get up and tell him myself. I am surprised that you haven't found someone yet.

• I am also educated etc and I have a girlfriend, but I also find that girls don't flirt with me too much. I have asked some girls what they think of me, and since you can put a sentence together and aren't overweight etc girls already think that you are married or have a serious girlfriend. So maybe you have to drop the hint sometimes that you are single?

• Women can be weird that way.

They have a specific or certain guy they have in mind, and nothing can steer them otherwise. You can approach them all you want. But if you aren't her type or that "model image" they've been dreaming about, then it doesn't matter what kind of shape you are in, etc.