Why do guys act like they like you but then again they don't want to be in relationship with you?

I like this boy we go to the same high school we been talking for months and we act/ and do what boyfriend and girlfriend do. So one day my friends brought it up how come we are not official right in front him all he could do is smile so I knew he didn't want talk about that in front of them so we went to a side and I ask the same question and he told me he's having some problems at home that he feel like he won't be a good boyfriend because I won't have his full attention and I was like okay I understand. Then weeks later I asked the same question this time he told me He's not ready for a girlfriend . I feel like He's pushing me away then again leading me on to believe we well be together one day . What should I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• you should tell him what you want, and if he wants something different, you should accept that he wants something different. it's that simple. if he says he's not ready for a specific commitment, his reasons don't matter because you have his answer. _why_ he's not ready for a girlfriend isn't important.

• maybe he just need time to figure out on what he should do. but he should fix his problems sooner or later, if he doesn't come out then his leading you on. just go talk to him about itGood luck (;

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!