She used to like me but now she avoids me,and I haven't done anything different!is she shy?or should I give up

OK so there is this girl I really like. All was well, it seemed that we were well on our way to going out. we txt, go to the park, and stuff like... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok my guess is that she is into you. She probably likes you a whole lot more now because you guys have been hanging out all the time and its making her nervous and uncomfortable to be around you. It sounds like she is shy. I just about always "avoid" guys when I like them just because I'm nervous.

The other possibility is that she's not into you and she doesn't want to lead you on. You said that she knows you like her, so maybe she just doesn't want to give you the wrong idea. Just ask her about what's been going on. I mean if you guys are friends she will probably tell you the truth.