• Ask
  • myTake

How do I get the guy I want?

Hey guys there's a guy who has stared at me, smiled, asked his mate to call me over , appears to have talked to his mates about me as they tease him... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Here is some advice that most people will agree with:Be yourself.Here is some advice all guys would (probably) agree with, but very few girls actually ever realize:Smile. No matter what you look like, smiling is automatically +10 points to your physical appearance. It won't fix everything for everybody, and for some they will need a lot more than +10 -- but its a huge boost, more so than any makeup.When people are contemplating or thinking, staring off into space etc... their expressions sometimes turn dark (even if they are not thinking anything morose at all) - so be careful of letting that creep up on your smile :)

What Guys Said 3

• You can't force love

• I'm not forcing anything. An who said this was love? Its called a crush.

• I guess he's interested in you. you should tell him how you feel :)

• Ok then. Why would he ignore me when I saw him with his mates yesterday he never said a word. His friends just stared. It makes me think he's not that interested? An yes I want to make it clear how I feel.

• If he is nervous but you like him, there is nothing wrong in you making the first move, ask him out and rock his world, he will not only always be grateful for the rest of his life but it will also give you a driving seat in the relationship going forward.

• Yeah that is true. Does it sound like he could like me ? An I like the guys to take the lead.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!