How to get older man's attention?

I am 24 years old and I have a serious crush on my neighbor who is in his late forty's. he is unattached but does have kids my age. we have only had... Show More

I do not live with my parents, I am an independent woman, with job, new car, etc. we do not have any of the same friend circles. He lives in a house up the street from my apartments.

Most Helpful Guy

• A card might be a good idea, just saying merry christmas, happy new year and that you hope everything is well with him, since it's been so long that you don't see him outside.

If he checks you out, you already have his attention. But try not to show him too much flesh, or else he might just see you as a sexual goal. Be friendly, small neighbour talk is the best for your case.If he knows that you know his age, tell him you totally got surprised when you knew how old he was, because he totally looks your age. That will be a good way to tell him you don't see him as an old guy. You can ask him how he occupies his free times, and tell him you do it also, so maybe someday you could get together. Trade numbers or e-mails.