Why do girls like guys that ignore them?

I have a problem. It's when I start ignoring girls they come after me, but then when I like one of those girls and show interest they turn the cold shoulder?

Thank you everyone ;-)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No I don't want the attention of anyone who ignores me. Doesn't work that way with me.

• But what if the guy is rich(drives a porshe) and has a good body?

• Show Older
    • Thank you for your help. Is there anything else I should know? Should I also spend less on girls, when I take them out (hopefully a serious relation)? Can you give me a general figure please? I never knew girls judged guys, so much by what they wear and drive.

• To be honest you shouldn't spend too much on a girl. Especially one that you have not dated for very long. There isn't a specific price range on how much to spend just don't go above and beyond. I hate when guys spend too much on me its like they are trying to win me over with their money or with the gifts they give me. If she really likes you hell, you guys could have dinner on a hay stack and she'll still be happy because she's with you! THATS how you know a girl truly likes you.

What Girls Said 3

• It's human nature, guys and girls like competition and what they can't have. But its not that they like you more when you ignore them its that they fight for that attention more so it seems obvious. when you don't ignore them they're not as obvious because they have attention and are more subtle about it

• It's a mind trick. She wants you to chase after her and when you start ignoring her she realizes it's not working. Playing hard to get doesn't work lol

• How do you show interest? Coming on too strong can be a huge turn off. On the other hand, signals that seem obvious to you may mean something entirely different or nothing at all to a girl.

• I simply smile and look at her sometimes. Also, I try being funny (I can usually make people laugh easily).. Is that too strong?

• Show Older
    • But I am a millionaire (drive porshe) and have OK abs. Should I show her that I am rich or should I wear clothe that show I have a very fit body (workout 5 days a week) or is that cheap? Currently I am not making obvious that I am very rich, because I think its cheap? Do you think I should?

• Super hot doesn't have to necessarily mean stuck up

What Guys Said 3

• Sucks when they play your game huh?

• Hahaha... I didn't mean to ignore the girls... I was just busy... It takes a lot from me to stay focused in 2 hour classes (university)...

• Hard to get is a challenge. They like the mysterious, dark, loner type sometimes. Brooding and whatever and maybe they feel that he'd change if he only had a special woman in his life meaning her.

• Girls want what they can't have. When they can't have you (you're ignoring them) they start to go "what the heck" and will then chase after you.

• Thats just F***en crazy. So if I like someone I should ignore her?

• That's the way it seems to be. Keep in mind though, even if you like her, she may not like you. She could just take your ignoring and leave you. Why should she care about you if you ignore her