Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Flirting with cashier?

how do I talk to a cashier and get her attention ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just strike up a conversation...like "stuck working today, huh?" or make a joke about something you're buying. What the other answerers said...just be flirty and go with the flow!

What Girls Said 5

• Compliment it up. How often do people get compliments from customers at work?

• Buy booze, small talk about a party you're having while you're "trying to find the money", then invite her to said party. If you're a total stranger to her, then I got nothing, sorry.

• Ha sometimes the cashier will flirt with you too, I do that often and just forget where I am =p but just go with flow, and be yourself that's mostly how it works.

• flirt with her and make her laugh ..

What Guys Said 1

• You need to be direct fella, just ask her I would like to take you out for dinner. Simple

Softly stare her down to indicate your serious, smile

I she says, I can't at first, just say we have to eat sometime.what food do you like...

and your done, good luck!