• Ask
  • myTake

Girls and farting...Are you that scared to fart around guys?

me and my girl were laying down cuddling and she told me she had to fart. I said I didn't care and she was surprised haha. Girls, are you that scared to fart by guys?

This question has a poll!

• Vote A I am terrified to fart by guys
  • Vote B F*** it, let it rip!
alright then..guys would it bother you if a girl farted in front of you.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• For me it depends on how comfortable I am with him. I've fart around guys I've been comfortable with. Let my say this: who would want to live with someone who you can't fart around? What are you going to do when you're married? I wouldn't want to live a life of no farting, that will make a person ill lol. I had a friend whose aunt has been with the same man since she was 16, she's like in her late 30's now and she does NOT fart around her husband. If she has to fart she goes to the bathroom, and they poop in different bathrooms on separate floors! Wtf? I couldn't live like that.But anyway, it's something I do when I'm comfortable with a person. Around girlfriends we would fart in front of each other, family we fart in front each other, and if I'm comfortable with a guy then why wouldn't I fart in front of him?

• what has the poor guy ever done to you that you give him the "pleasure" to smell your farts? I am sorry but I find farting disgusting.

• Show Older
    • *are
      Not see

Never said anything about public.

What Girls Said 21

• it's just not cute

• It's only cute during anal -- close to orgasm -- so no way either of you stop.

• I don't really care. Its a normal bodily function. If farting is enough to drive a guy away, then I don't want to be with that person anyway. I had guys who made a huge deal about it, when they wouldn't think twice about letting it rip near me. Also my boyfriend has even farted on me, so I have no idea how someone could get offended by it.It's one thing if they hate all farting, but to say that only girls can't fart, that's pretty ridiculous, IMO. Unladylike? Perhaps, but it's not unhumanlike. So I don't know why it's such a big thing with some guys.

• I am a guy that has absolutely no problem at all with a girl farting. It would not drive me away. It is bad for anyones insides to not fart when you need to, Holding it can leed to you needing to go to hospital for major operations to save your life. This is why I would rather a girl just farted as I would not want her to risk her health and I would not want a girl to get a bloated, sick and uncomfortable tummy. Some people really need to relax and give girls a break about farting. After all its only natural.

• It's not ladylike and can be disgusting to do in front of your SO or any male, so we wouldn't want to do it around guys

• dont say we. I have the same genitalia, I don't have the same thoughts as you.

• it's gross.. I would feel really awkward and bad about it.. I don't know it's just not very umm.. mannered? ha ha so ya.. it's not that I'm scared it's that I'd feel bad about it haha.

• I would feel weird having people around me intoxicated with my fart .. they don't smell like cupcakes ya know .. I wouldn't wanna be the reason my boyfriend would wanna open the window .. so no, I don't fart when anyone is around .. and maybe this belief is immature, but doing it is considered rude as well :)

• Call me old fashioned (which I am def not lol) but I believe in keeping up the female mystique. I will absolutely not fart in front of my guy friends/ crush/ bf...or anyone for that matter. I just won't do it. =)

• What about during anal sex? Sooner or later girls are going to fart with that. So if You do it there, why not at other times? Just saying...

• not only farting, but I don't even like to use the rest room if I think he might be able to hear me pee lol my boyfriend farts around me occacionally and we laugh but I can't be so comfortable around him lol

• I wouldn't say "terrified". I think it's just rude actually and not necessarily just because the other person is a guy.

• I've had boyfriend's I can fart in front of, and others that I would never fart in front of. It just depends on the person, and quite frankly, I wouldn't want to date someone I couldn't be myself around, farts and all.

• I never mind about that and fart openly in front of my male friends and even my boyfriends haha. They never look disgusted and some of them seem to willingly smell it lol.

• Yes. I am quite afraid to do that near my boyfriend. lmao

• eww I would never want to fart in front of anyone, especially not my man lol, its so embarrassing but then what if you fall alseep beside your boyfriend and you just fart out of nowhere, you can't stop it when your sleeping :( that's what I'm scared about.

• Im terrified cause what if it smells bad and he wants 2 break up

• I think it's rude for anyone to be doing this around anyone. I don't want or need to be smelling your bodily functions. Nor you mine.

• it depends on the guy. If he farts, I'll fart. my last friend used to geek out when I farted. I guess it just sounded really funny. He said it sounded like a duck.

• Sounds like you think like me, if a guy farts around his girl he has no right to complain if his girl started farting around him.

• i'm not really into farting period. mine or anyone elses. its best done in private. but its not a deal breaker.

• Yeah it's pretty nasty and you don't want to be seen as a slob. I don't even do that around family. Is gross and meant for the restroom.

• Honestly, it's gross. It's not because you're scared. You don't want him to think you're gross, so you don't do it. And you probably shouldn't do it in front of girl or guys, it doesn't matter who. It's still gross.

• how is it gross? Its as natural as blinking. I personally think it is immature to think its not OK to fart by ppl. But that's just my opinion. Thx for your answer =)

• No one said natural had to be pleasant.

• haha fair enough

• If I just met the guy then yea I'd be scared to fart in front of him. But if I knew the guy for awhile and felt comfortable around him then I wouldn't care. My good guy friend does it front of me, sure I think it's gross especially if it's loud and I smell it, but it doesn't faze me, I just try my best to ignore it.

• Men who like anal and rimming should not be bothered by farting especially since that's where they are sticking their penis in where the fart comes from

What Guys Said 14

• All i could say is... SMEXY!
    Farting can be a turn on lol!

• This song is for you: link

• Girls sh*t, too.I know, I didn't believe this the first time I heard it... my innocence was lost after that.

• you learn somthing new everyday =p

• Show Older
    • Oh, how evil.

• Noooo!

• Haha I could imagine this conversation. Girlfriend says "Babe I really have to fart", Boyfriend "Just do it I don't care" Girlfriend "Are you sure you don't mind" Boyfriend "Yeah honestly it is totally fine" Girlfriend "prrrrrrrrpt" LOL

• My girlfriend and I have farting contests. Wouldn't have it any other way.Some people say it's not "ladylike" but that doesn't make any sense to me. Farting isn't a guy thing, it's a human thing.

• You sound like me. If I was laying down with a girl and she had to fart I would say I don't care and to feel free to just rip it. If it was particularly big or something I would say nice one babe or something like that.

• Its funny. My girlfriend doesn't want to fart in front of me, and when I make her laugh too hard she does and she gets really embarrassed. She's really cute and petite, so I don't really expect it. One time she was sleeping on my chest, it was quiet, and then she just let it rip like 6 times in a row in her sleep. At first, I thought it was hilarious. Then, I pondered whether to be disgusted or not. I figured it was cute, because she was sleeping on my chest so comfortable and unaware that she just released an unholy abomination while I would make her feel protected.

• I thought girls sh*tted flowers?

• my girl farts all the time and I think is adorable.

• I want a girl to fart on me I don't care If it stinks or not

• How can a girl NOT fart during anal? I just don't get that. I don't care if she does or doesn't, but it seems like women have a better ability to clench those things off? I have POUNDED some asses -- not as much as a mouse fart. Other girls? Very noisy all during it. What gives?

• Girls fart? I did not know that... O_O

• yeah I will be bothered. I don't fart in front of anyone and I expect the same in return. its disgusting

• *farts*