• Ask
  • myTake

How to make a guy drool over you ?

Ok so this sounds mean and a little bitter but please listen to the whole story before you judge. So my best friend of three years toyed with my... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Highlight what you think your body's best traits are. As shallow as it seems, shorter the skirt/shorts higher the shirt and pumps. Don't cake the makeup though, just a little mascara and eyeliner here and there are really the only make-up a guy actually notices.

What Guys Said 2

• Waer short and hot stuff .gosh I hate it when te girl I used to like turned so hot so I missed out big time

What Girls Said 2

• Novocaine.

• What you gotta do is act like you're hot. Believe that you are a sexy beast and you will become one :) before that, if you have long hair curl it into sexy waves, for your eye makeup do it smoky, and as for clothes, leather skirts are hot :) And I guess expose more skin, that can make a guy drool. Over all, just go wild!