Guys, do you always think about the girl you like?

is she always on your mind? like you loose focus and think about her all day long ? or just when you see her ? are you guys all the same, or it... Show More

• Vote A Yes always on my mind.
  • Vote B No, not that much.
  • Vote C Sometimes, I just forget all about her
  • Vote D She just crosses my mind once or twice a day
okay,

what if you have never talked to her, do you still think of her ?

like if you used to see her frequently, but you have never talked?

and what if you didn't see her for a month, do you forget all about her ?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I like a girl it's very hard for me not to think about her. It can be pretty hard to concentrate in class because I'll just drift off into daydreams about her, which are actually really nice. When I see her I definitely think about her and she stays on my mind for a while afterward. I think about her right when I wake up, before I even worry about what I have to do that day. If I see or hear something that reminds me of her I start to think about her and the daydreams start. She's the last thing I think about when I'm falling asleep and I dream about her too.

I don't know if we're all the same, but we all think about you if we like you.

Asker upvoted
    • WOW!!

I love your answers :D

but, what if you have never talked to her before. do you still think that much of her ??!!

• Show Older
    • If I didn't see someone for a month I'd be thinking about her even more. I've been in that situation in the past and the longing gets intense. It turns out it was the girl that was just better than anyone I'd ever dated, but I think the time waited, for me, adds to the endless thoughts.

• Took the words right out of my mouth... ; )