Why do guys ignore girls?

I'm really good friends with this guy I've been crushing on. On Thursday we hung out just two of us and it was really nice, we both had a good time... Show More

Update:

So I texted him (through skype) asking him where he was and if everything was okay... I thought he would call back... NOTHING ... I got worried because that's not like him AT ALL. So I finally called him. He didn't pick up
it was driving me crazy because last time he didn't respond it was because he was in the hospital because of a hockey accident.

ANyway, I called again a few hours later, he picked up. phew! he said he's on a trip. he's been gone all wee
didnt even tell me! =(
he ignored me again. turns out, he ended up liking me and he ignored me because he was jealous I was talking to some next guy too much. thanks y'all

Most Helpful Guy

• Its ok if he doesn't tell you exactly what he's doing because you're not going out yet. I think just give it time, don't talk to him because if he wnted to talk to you he would. I also think that some of the things you were doing might seriously have made him think you were avoiding him, so this is probably just a misunderstanding.

Asker upvoted