• Ask
  • myTake

Why does my ex boyfriend still call me every so often?? help!!!

ok here's the story! I'll try to make it as short as possible my ex an I were together for 6 1/2 years! engaged an very very close best friends I had... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all, sorry to hear about your younger brother R.I.P. He flat out misses you and wants you back. He is hoping that if he keeps calling you will just give in and tell him that you want him back. I'm kinda going through the same situation right now. She is seeing another guy who she basically left me for and now she is e-mailing me and phoning telling me that she feels alone and she misses talking to me. But the fact is, is that they are still with that person. It would be a different story if he broke up with her and said he wanted to start over. But even then, could you ever trust him again? he wants to play boths sides of the coin, which is a dick thing to do. Stick to your guns and keep telling him to piss off! I admire you for all you been through though. If he really doesn't love her and loves you then he would have moved out and ended his current relationship and started to really prove himself to you. Instead he is all talk over the phone with his petty little phone calls. When he calls don't even give him a chance to speak because he doesn't deserve it. Hope I helped! Stay strong and hang in there.

• Thank you for your input I'm never taking him back no matter what!!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• YOUR ex is a total jerk. You deserve so much better than that. ANY girl deserves someone better. If he really loved you he wouldn't have left you for another girl in the first place. He really doesn't know what he wants. He probably wants you and her at the same time. I know it really sucks when a guy uses you. My ex boyfriend I dated for over 2 years kept dumping me and asking for me back when he really needed me or something. We both need to get away from these assholes. GOOD LUCK. There are so many more better men who have it together.

• Hell yes girrl !!! no more assholes for us!!! lol I hear ya thank you for ur input

• Yall were close. Why not be friends? I mean you said so yourself how close you were. He just doesn't want to lose all of you. I mean you were engaged and your families were tight. But it that is too hard/weird/wrong to you since he left you for another girl I understand. You are just going to have to talk to him or just ignore him until he stops. But I think he still loves/cares for you and he is realizing he made a mistake. Word of caution, if he cheats/leaves you once they will do it again. So be careful, for your kids and your sake, if you take him back. But yeah he wants you back. Its your choice and I would think real hard on 1. Whether you want him back 2. Friends, or not friends.

• Def. is way to hard to still be friends an tempting also so I can't neva an I even broke contact with his mom who still wanted to speak but couldn't because it was sooo hard!!