Why does my ex boyfriend still call me every so often?? help!!!

ok here's the story! I'll try to make it as short as possible my ex an I were together for 6 1/2 years! engaged an very very close best friends I had... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of all, sorry to hear about your younger brother R.I.P. He flat out misses you and wants you back. He is hoping that if he keeps calling you will just give in and tell him that you want him back. I'm kinda going through the same situation right now. She is seeing another guy who she basically left me for and now she is e-mailing me and phoning telling me that she feels alone and she misses talking to me. But the fact is, is that they are still with that person. It would be a different story if he broke up with her and said he wanted to start over. But even then, could you ever trust him again? he wants to play boths sides of the coin, which is a dick thing to do. Stick to your guns and keep telling him to piss off! I admire you for all you been through though. If he really doesn't love her and loves you then he would have moved out and ended his current relationship and started to really prove himself to you. Instead he is all talk over the phone with his petty little phone calls. When he calls don't even give him a chance to speak because he doesn't deserve it. Hope I helped! Stay strong and hang in there.

• Thank you for your input I'm never taking him back no matter what!!