Phone call or text message?

Why do girls take text messaging so seriously? Honestly, I have noticed on here that girls will judge a guy because he won't text back right away, won't text back nearly enough or he just doesn't text back sometimes. What I find hard to believe is that most people will choose to text message... Show More

Phone Call > Text Messages! Yes!

Most Helpful Girl

• I so agree with you 100% girl's go over board so much when there guy friend or boyfriend doesn't wright them back, every stop to think he could be busy with work, family, school stuff friends, the world doesn't go around you and you only. They have a life too.

• Yeah! I know huh? I mean when she doesn't reply I don't sweat it! and 9 out of 10 times she was busy and the other 1 she didn't hear the phone! :p

• Show Older
    • It's okay I gave ya best answe lol and an extra point, so I hope that made up for that! :P

Yeah people seem to get kinda offended about trivial stuff huh? :<

• I guess so, lol