What does it really mean when a guy wants to cuddle?

Me and this guy that really like each other have been texting and every time we try to hang out he says 'can you come over to my house so we can watch movies and cuddle'? And I'm kinda thinking he wants to do more than just cuddle.. And he always sends me texts like 'i really wanna cuddle with you' so what are your thoughts? Please and thanks... by the way I'm 17 and he's 18

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe he wants more than just a cuddle, but who knows. As for what a guy wants when he says he wants to cuddle I can't speak for all guys, but for myself, I can say that if I want to cuddle someone I mean it just like that. I want to cuddle. Specifically I want to get close to a girl. I want her head on my shoulder or lap, using my legs as a pillow (or using a pillow in my lap) or my head in hers. Or I wanna lay with her in my arms, and hold her tight against me. I really do mean cuddles. If I'm in the right mood for it, cuddling can be amazing. I don't know if your guy is the same way or not. I don't know him. All I can do is speak for myself though.

What Guys Said 2

• Believe it or not, men like to cuddle. His intentions are either innocent or have a motive. It's hard to say with just the information given.

• Means to sit very close and have at least one arm around each other while maybe having a blanket over the 2 of you while you watch a movie etc. or um watch each other. To hold each other closely.Sounds like a little romance is headed your way.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!