How to win him? Please help I'm desperate please?

So I'm friends with this guy but I really like him I think I actually might be in love with him. But I've drunk called him a lot and we always talk. A few days ago we were talking about the first time I ever drunk called him back when I didn't really know him and he said he was really concerned that he felt like a father and he never feels like that and that he realized he was never concerned about anyone like that in his life that I was like a daughter to him at that moment. and 2 nights ago we had a 7 hour conversation about really deep things and how we wanted to have cuddle sessions and he thinks I'm a really special girl and how much he loves me but then last night he was being weird and awkward I know he probably doesn't like me but I love him and I need to know how to win him or even if I can win him and how he might feel about me.. please help

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• By now, he knows you more than enough to know if he has feelings for you or not. If he does, then he knows it, and if he doesn't, not only does he know it, but it will never change. There's nothing you can do to make a guy fall in love with you; either he does or he doesn't, and guys know right away if they have feelings for a girl or not.So, bottom line, you need to tell him how you feel and ask him how he feels. Be straight up and honest, and BELIEVE whatever he tells you. And if the answer is that he doesn't have feelings for you, you'll need to accept that and move on, because if that's true now, it will be true 5 and 10 and 20 years from now too. Don't waste your time on someone who doesn't like you back.

• He always says that I'm like his little sister but he's always mentions like incest is that bad? And do you think it was a good thing that he said I made him feel feelings he's never felt before

• A friend of mine would hang with our group and there was a girl a few years younger than him. He always used to say that he thought of her as a little sister, and treated her as such. They've been married for 17 years now.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!