• Ask
  • myTake

When certain girls touch me a strange feeling happens?

OK here is the deal. When certain girls touch me like the brush of their hair or the hand on my shoulder I get this tingling feeling and it feels... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• The exact same thing has happened to me my whole life! I don't know if you believe in this kind of thing or not, but the woman I always went to (who used to be my neighbor) when I had a problem or issue or just wanted to talk, told me that there were many different forms of feeling an aura from somebody. She told me it could come in a tingling sensation, a good feeling, or a color. It could just mean that you are getting positive vibes from these people. Or it could just be your bodys reaction to touch. There are many people who have this feeling! And it doesn't have to be with aura's. Once I was getting a tattoo done, and when the guy accidentally brushed my arm when he was changing ink, I had that feeling. He was an old guy who I definitely wasn't attracted to, but it still gave me that feeling and I was okay with it because I knew it was just a reaction tons of people have! It isn't wrong at all.

What Girls Said 4

• Rofl. Tingling sensation eh?

• You like being touched by the opposite gender...so it sounds like any girl can get you this feeling (until you look at the person at least).I think this feeling may be happiness to be noticed a way or another?

• Like in the tip of the penis? No worries, it happens.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!