How long should you wait to ask out a girl?

I see her once a week and I've only talked to her a couple times. I'm not 100% sure she's interested or if she's just being friendly. I don't want... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• The next time you see her, ASK HER OUT!

Or else someone else who thrives on thought more than action WILL ask her out, and you'll be pissed for waiting so long.

This is one of the biggest mistake a guy makes with females. There IS no "perfect moment". Take the date itself (assume you will be told "yes"), as the "getting to know her".

Would you rather get to know her while dating her (and she's "off the market")...

...

...or get to know her as a friend, someone else can ask her out freely and she can say yes, all while running the risk of being FRIENDZONED?!?!?!?!

Think about it.

-----------

Frankly...why are you waiting to ask her out?

• well, I've only talked to her twice...the second time I talked to her, it crossed my mind a couple times, but it felt like it'd be too forced/awkward. Maybe the third time I'll feel more comfortable doing it now that we've broken the ice.

• I did get her number though the second time I talked to her. So I also didn't want to seem too eager.