Female coworker teases me a lot, is this flirting?

She is a very nice girl, reliable and very professional but the thing is...she seems to enjoy teasing me a little too much. She calls me names and makes fun of me, tells me I'm full of myself and that I make mistakes too. When I admit I made a mistake she gets all "no way, I thought you were... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• it might be. I personally tease all my friends I have a very sarcastic sense of humour and once I feel comfortable with someone I always start teasing them. it a sign of affection and I'm know you well enough to not worry you'd get upset. its not like a conscious thing, just the way I am. its not necessarily a sign I'm flirting, but I do tease guys I like. when I tease someone it is a joke, not meant to be taken too seriously. I would never make fun of someone I did like, it a sign of friendship for me not dislike. I also poke fun at myself. I don't know if she's like me, but that is what it mean when I tease someone.