My ex-boyfriend & I broke up after 6 years I want him back. Can I send him Godiva for Easter to make him want me?

we have been together 6 years then I moved a year ago it has been very hard. He told me he wanted a break I didn't want it I just agreed with him. I have shut off all communication for a month. Do you think I should send him a gift or no? I want him to want me back. What do I do? I know I have... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should *not* send a gift.

After 6 years, this guy knows exactly what he wants. If he's not talking to you, it's because he doesn't want to talk to you. If he needs a break after 6 years, he's probably on his way out of the relationship.

If he's not in regular contact with you, sending a gift will only give you something to worry about. "Did he get the gift? Why hasn't he called me?" You'll have sleepless nights and tear your hair out.

I've been in a similar situation, so I know how twisted up you might feel.

But if he doesn't want to get back with you, there's nothing you can do to change his mind.

Moving on is probably best for you. It's difficult after 6 years, but I think it's the best.

Good luck.