My ex-boyfriend & I broke up after 6 years I want him back. Can I send him Godiva for Easter to make him want me?

we have been together 6 years then I moved a year ago it has been very hard. He told me he wanted a break I didn't want it I just agreed with him. I have shut off all communication for a month. Do you think I should send him a gift or no? I want him to want me back. What do I do? I know I have tried to date but I just want him back lol. I miss him it has been months since I've seen him. long distance sucks how can I start fresh and make him want me again?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think you should *not* send a gift. After 6 years, this guy knows exactly what he wants. If he's not talking to you, it's because he doesn't want to talk to you. If he needs a break after 6 years, he's probably on his way out of the relationship. If he's not in regular contact with you, sending a gift will only give you something to worry about. "Did he get the gift? Why hasn't he called me?" You'll have sleepless nights and tear your hair out. I've been in a similar situation, so I know how twisted up you might feel. But if he doesn't want to get back with you, there's nothing you can do to change his mind. Moving on is probably best for you. It's difficult after 6 years, but I think it's the best. Good luck.

What Guys Said 1

• Godiva chocolates are among the best there are (I'm a real expert, believe me!). I don't know their price in the US.(you might be stretching your budget or overdoing it)A present can be an excuse to meet again and to get over past disputes. Or not. Depends on how hard you did hurt him and if he found someone else.

What Girls Said 2

• well , I don't really think you can start over.long distance relationships are sorta pointless,don't you want someone you can hold ? I would .Just keep your distance (don't send him a gift)just try and move on, yourr going to havetomove on someday

• You cannot make somebody wants you back. Especially by bribing! Only him can decide if he wants you back etc. Well, whatever you've put into the 6 years relationship is done now. He might miss you and want you back or he might not. If you haven't gotten that closure, I suggest you should tell him whatever you want or need. Then, move on.