How can you tell a guy is attracted to you?

ok so there is this super cute guy in my project group, we Haven't talked much but there is another girl in the picture. She is friends with him and flirts with him A LOT in class.

However, based on my interaction with the guy how can I tell he is attracted to me, what should I look out for?

I'm inexperienced with guys, I don't want to mistake his friendly behavior for something else and make a fool out of myself.

Guys if you were attracted to a girl and in this situation what signs verbal and or non-verbal would you show?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It doesn't matter if he's attracted to you or not. If you're not flirting back with him, the way the other girl is, he's not going to make a move on you. He'll make a move on her, because she's signalling that such a move would be welcome.

What Guys Said 1

• I would ask her out to a movie, diner, or something in between. I hate playing games with people and wasting time.

What Girls Said 1

• Things like how long does he make eye contact with you when he talks, does he compliment you or ask talk to you unnecessarily? and the other girl.. how much flirting BEWARE he might be a player.

-A