• Ask
  • myTake

How can I ignore my feelings for this guy? GUY AND GIRL OPINION PLEASE!

So technically I've known this boy since I was 8, we were in the same class then. I had the most ridiculous crush on him throughout primary/elementary school, its silly and I can laugh about it now but he was the first guy I liked and EVERYBODY knew I was crazy bout him, Valentine's cards etc ha ha we even went out for 2 whole days when we were 10 ha, now we're both nearly 18 and after being in different high schools for 4 and a half years he moved to my school. Firstly I had no feelings whatsoever, I was seeing a guy from another town who in the long term messed me around and left me very hurt. Recently a good friend told me he liked me and I wish I liked him back but I just dont. what's worse is that he's good friends with the guy I think I like AGAIN. I don't want to like anyone since my previous relationship as I don't wish to be hurt like that again. I don't even understand why I like him really, we joke around and talk most in music class and he's checked me out on nights out if that's anything. Bottom line is I'm scared if I'm making it obvious I like him,body language etc, I don't wanna be the pathetic girl that isn't liked back. What do you guys think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There are some things in life that you just gotta take risk on~What's more pathetic? the girl who ends up liking someone but isn't liked back? or the girl who would just sit around and wonder what could have happened and what would it be like if she could have just grabbed the chance given to her?Personally I would rather try and run in a 30km marathon even if after I reached the end I would look so pathetic, tired, puking and weak, rather than just sit at the sides wondering what could have happened, what would it be like, and what does it feels like to try and just do it~

What Guys Said 1

• How often do you see/hear from this guy? If you want to forget about him try thinking of a reason why you hate him, think to yourself that he's moved away or even died..

What Girls Said 1