He asked me to hold his hand, but doesn't make an effort to hand out with me outside school?

I am 20, this guy is 20. We are both in university and have 2 classes a week together. Almost every time he sits down next to me, and there we make small talk about school and some other things but usually that is it.One thing he told me to hold his hand, like, jokingly, because he was frightened of the coming exam. When he does things like that I kind of think he might like me a little. BUT, he has not asked me to do something with him outside school and our conversations always are in the classroom our just before class. When we go home he often comes up to me (even though many other classmates are present) and says goodbye or makes small talk. What should I do to get to know him? Might he like me or is he just being nice?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• College does this weird thing to people where they are more confident and more open about things. If he likes you and he is outgoing enough to joke about you holding his hand during class, he would probably just tell you. I obviously can't speak for him but he may just be a regular bloke that is as friendly as most females (see how confusing it can be?). There are rarely reasons to not get to know someone. Who knows, you two might actually be great for each other and he just hasn't thought about it. Even so, why not get to know him anyways?

• It is always difficult to get to know someone you are crushing on..

• There is this new thing kids are doing these days called talking, I hear it really helps with the getting to know people thing :P

What Guys Said 2

• This is the point that he is not holding your hand outside school because he is shy. You should talk about your relation between both of you. If you love him then tell him about this immediately. Are you love him?

• Well, the thing is that I do not know him well enough. I know he removed his tonsils, but I do not know what his dreams and fears are. Do you know what I mean? I am only on an acquaintance-level with him, so asking it now would be plain strange. I would like to take this further... I am not in love, but I really want to get to know him because I find him..special.

• He is definitely like you that's why he always sit with you and hold your hand. If you like him then tell him straight away.

• But I am perplexed, why does he not ask to meet me outside school or anything? he seems is quote talkative, othevise I'd mistake it for shyness. That is what makes me confused.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!