What is going on with this girl I like?

Okay, I've been good friends with this girl for a few months now, we always flirt & mess around & spend time together & when we sit next to each other she would "cuddle up" to me & we'd rest our heads on each other & we have really deep conversations.I kissed her on the cheek last week when we were hugging goodbye & everything was still fine on Skype, etc.. over the weekend.Today, we were joking for about an hour of class & stuff, but after class was over, she starting 'hurting' me by like, scratching me & hitting me with her umbrella and her bag.She sort of ignored me for about 30 minutes in class before we left & she left without giving me a hug & everything.Now she's completely blanking me on Skype & ignoring my texts, etc..I really like her if you get what I mean & from all the signs I've been given & info from friends, etc... I'm sure that she has feelings for me.I'm just confused as to why she was treating me badly earlier & now she's ignoring me.I might try to turn this around by just kissing her tomorrow at college, or maybe a private chat will do? :PThanks, I just really need some advice as my mind is playing battleships about her & I can't stand this feeling, I just want to be with her.Thank you.

Updates:
I'm going to sort this out tomorrow, she currently hates me.

We have to spend a few hours with each other tomorrow, so hopefully I can show her how much she actually means to me & that I didn't mean to upset her. (Read comment on the 1st reply)

We were just messing around & she was being normal until she left without a hug.

Then she ignored me the whole day & then ripped into me on Skype about 30 min - one hour ago.

All I know is that I'm not giving up & I will do my best to fix this.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• its called play flirting and treat hem mean keep them keen. keep being you

• That's what I thought until she ripped into me on Skype.She said she is pissed off with me for insulting her in class, even though we were playing & we never actually insulted her.We always mess around & stuff, we always flirt & everything, but today has felt like the worst day of my life.I even got myself drunk which was a bad idea... I just love her so bad. It felt like I got shot when she told me to "F*** off" on Skype, but I understand that she needs her space.I hope I can fix this.

• maybe she doesn't like you anymore.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!