5 things I find attractive. What are yours?

Someone asked me what are 5 things I find attractive, and I answered the following:--nice eyes--stays fit (doesn't have to be perfect, but someone who cares about their health)--sense of humor--fun to be around--likes what they do (professionally) and takes pride in it (or is working towards that goal)How about you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. Takes pride in their appearance both in terms of their body and clothing. This encompasses health as well. Doesn't need to look like a Victoria Secret model nor does she have to be as obsessive over fashion as Paris Hilton.2. Has aspirations to start a family/likes kids. Other than the obvious reason of me wanting to start a family, there is something very attractive and feminine about a girl who likes and can take care of kids. 3. Is intelligent. I just can't stand stupid people. Especially when talking about street smarts. If again, you act like a a bimbo like Paris Hilton or snooki, then you look like an idiot, not a ball of fun. 4. Is independent. There is a level of dependence that is attractive. We have an innate need to take care of our loved ones, usually in gender specific ways. We don't want our partner to act like they completely don't need us, but at the same time, if you can't be alone for more than an hour without seeing or talking to me, or you need me to hold your hand through every facet of your life like I'm your father, then its a turn off. 5. Open mindedness. Both in and outside of the bedroom. I don't like a girl that can find a flaw in anything and complain about it. I'm the kind of person that can have fun just watching TV as long as I'm in good company. I want a girl who feels the same. No guy likes a girl who is impossible to please. If the only thing you have fun doing is attending 5 star restaurants, A list parties, and one of a kind events, then the relationship will become very exhausting for me as the man. Also a girl who will only have sex once a week and in the missionary position, I'm going to get bored. No I will not think you are a slut if you decide to try something new and exciting, as long as you keep it in the bedroom (so to speak). I don't need a p*rn star but I don't want a choir girl either.

• Ditto. To it all. lol

What Guys Said 9

• attractivehonestcommon sensea girl that has goalsa girl with a filter that knows how to act when around certain people

• Great dress sense (I'm talking elegant and classy)IntelligenceAffectionateStraightforward (no time for mind games)Beauty

• BeautyFitnessFemininityIntelligenceAristocratic

• Intelligence (very hard to find this)Nice, deep eyesSoft mannerismsBeautiful hairKind of nerdy

• -physical hotness-kindness-intelligence-confidence-taste

• In a girl (around the age of 20 to 25)- beautiful eyes (sounds cliche, but that's really attractive to me)- noticably attractive and well-kept hair- has a feminine touch, but is still an assertive go-getter- intelligent and able to communicate (truly adds to the sexual attraction as well- she has a darker wilder side, but is still moral and compassionate

• I honesty don't give a sh*t anymore.

• ModestyConfidenceClumsinessCreativityIntelligence

• @saysrae it's kinda cute but only so much of it.

• It can be positively adorable! It cries out care for me! Of course I don't recommend doing it on purpose for attention or whatever. :-)

• you actually find clumsiness attractive?for a girl nominated for biggest klutz it's good to know some guy like that haha

• I like your list, and would have to agree.

What Girls Said 7

• 1. Tallness2. Intelligence3. Deep Voice4. Strong Character5. &Lovable.

• :P What do you mean?

• well 3 out of 5 isn't too bad haha

• - nice eyes- loves to travel- is passionate about something in his life (his job, a hobby, etc... can be a lot of things actually!)- good humor- caring

• me ex pretty much molded what I like in a guy...blonde, soft spoken/sensitive, does manly stuff (like working on cars), scruffy beard :)))+ healthy and athletic ...

• -- Understands and makes nerdy references-- Intelligent-- Green, hazel, or amber eyes-- Confident and bold-- hilarious

• #5ThingsIFindAttractive skater hair, tall guys, abs, bright eyes, and having a good voice <3this was a TT today and this was my tweet, k

• 1. Smiling - Honestly, I don't care if your teeth are crooked, or yellow, or you don't have any at all! I just like to see people smile! :) Happy people make me happy. And smiling is a way to break ice in any situation, really. :) As Buddy the Elf says, "Smiling's my favorite!" 2. Caring - I love it when I can talk to someone and know that they actually care about my thoughts and ideas. It's wonderful because I go to a really big university and a lot of people I meet really don't give a care about anything you have to say. It's great when you can just tell someone that you're having a bad day and they tell you that everything will be okay. 3. Nice - I am a nice person, even though I can come across as a huge jerk sometimes. I think it's important to be nice, even if someone isn't returning that to you. It's just like. If you're nice to me and do me favors, it'll make my day. :).4. Attitude - A positive attitude is something I wish I had all the time (I come across as a very negative person - but it's because I set my standards far too high and get upset when I fall short...) I look for that in someone else because it evens out my negativity in certain areas.5. Musically gifted - I'm a musician. I'm a performance and music education major. I play my instrument at an advanced level and put a lot of emotion into my playing. I find it attractive if anyone can put their heart and soul into their instrument and produce a phenomenal sound. It sounds really dumb, but I really connect with other musicians, more than I can even connect with my brother

• Things I find attractive...hmmm lets see, evil smiles get my attention and eyes are interesting and attractive a wicked sexy walk is really attractive. Those are the top three, after that it would have to be energy and creativity. That's how I think!