What accents do you find attractive?

So what accents do you find attractive,if any,and why?:)

Most Helpful Girl

• There are so many that I find attractive, but if I had to pick just one it would be an Irish brogue. I had a patient once and he had this thick Irish brogue. I just got down right giddy. Love it. If he looked at me and said drop your pants I would said OK, no problem.

• Haha that answer made me laugh :) but I agree,it's Irish for me :)

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 13

• I like girls with French accents, Russian, German, Hispanic, British Received Pronunciation, southern US, General US. The general Canadian accent is cute too: 'aboot', etc.

• Eastern European, Russian. I don't know exactly why, it sounds cute and perhaps it's because my roots lie in Eastern Europe.

• russian and British both accents in a women automatically increases my attraction towards them :-)

• If you were only allowed to pick one which one would it be?:)

• I have a new photo now...do I look any more British and any less canadian?

• i have already messeged you check your inbox :]

• 1. British/Australian

2. Swedish

3. Midwestern American

Ellie Goulding's voice is a prime example of my favorite accent. I absolutely die when I meet girls with that accent. Swedish is even better, but much more rare here and that's why I put it second. I would marry a Swedish girl if I ever met one =P. Midwestern American because that's where I'm from and I think it's a pretty good accent, nothing too crazy and nothing hard to understand.

• For me when a woman speaks it - Russian and Ukarinian accent :D don't know why but I find that accent HOT

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 14

• 1st English 2nd Australian in guys.

why? I have no idea. Maybe it sounds more refined and self-assured? less drunk? I don't know. But I LOVE the English and Australian accents, the English one more though

• OH and I forgot one very important one: IRISH! love them :D

• Australian(: I love it on guys!

• Geordie bbz

• Russian and Colombian! <3

• New Zeland is number one, and then British and Australian :)

More from Girls
9