• Ask
  • myTake

What accents do you find attractive?

So what accents do you find attractive,if any,and why?:)

Most Helpful Opinion

• There are so many that I find attractive, but if I had to pick just one it would be an Irish brogue. I had a patient once and he had this thick Irish brogue. I just got down right giddy. Love it. If he looked at me and said drop your pants I would said OK, no problem.

• Haha that answer made me laugh :) but I agree,it's Irish for me :)

What Guys Said 13

• I like girls with French accents, Russian, German, Hispanic, British Received Pronunciation, southern US, General US. The general Canadian accent is cute too: 'aboot', etc.

• For me when a woman speaks it - Russian and Ukarinian accent :D don't know why but I find that accent HOT

• A very light Scottish female accent is like having an orgasm in my ear. link Skip to about 16:40, and listen. Gooodaaaammm. Chick is effin hot.

• I do like the accents of black girls with British accents. I can't explain it, just melts me.

• I'm a sucker for pretty much all foreign accents. Well, all except asian, because thick Asian accents are super hard to understand.But yea, all others, french, Spanish, russian, german, English, aussie, they automatically raise a girl's number on a 1-10 scale by one point. If she was a 7 without hearing her speak, she's now an 8 with a awesome accent

• Not all Asians hve thick Asian accents lol

• Female accent in any language is attractive to me.

• So you don't have a favourite?:)

• Show Older
    • Yeah it's nice,would help if I knew what she was saying haha

• 1. British/Australian2. Swedish3. Midwestern AmericanEllie Goulding's voice is a prime example of my favorite accent. I absolutely die when I meet girls with that accent. Swedish is even better, but much more rare here and that's why I put it second. I would marry a Swedish girl if I ever met one =P. Midwestern American because that's where I'm from and I think it's a pretty good accent, nothing too crazy and nothing hard to understand.

• Eastern European, Russian. I don't know exactly why, it sounds cute and perhaps it's because my roots lie in Eastern Europe.

• russian and British both accents in a women automatically increases my attraction towards them :-)

• If you were only allowed to pick one which one would it be?:)

• Show Older
    • I have a new photo now...do I look any more British and any less canadian?

• i have already messeged you check your inbox :]

• i haven't really heard or payed attention to any accents so I have no idea which one I would find the most attractive lol

• You must of heard some :)

• Show Older
    • I want a nice sunny hot Christmas lol

• check your inbox :)

• russian accent in women

• accents which are natural

• Then which is your favorite natural accent?:)

• any one who is not trying to imitate some1 else ...it can be the guy up there ,u or that girl down there

• Certain English female accents, though I don't know their specific names or regions.

• They just sound sophisticated, sultry and sweet.

What Girls Said 14

• Irish, Scottish and Australian are my favorites :-) I have no idea why, honestly, I just love the way they sound usually, haha!

• 1st English 2nd Australian in guys.why? I have no idea. Maybe it sounds more refined and self-assured? less drunk? I don't know. But I LOVE the English and Australian accents, the English one more though

• OH and I forgot one very important one: IRISH! love them :D

• Australian(: I love it on guys!

• It is nice :)

• Geordie bbz

• I fall for an italian guys accent. When Brits speak, it's so boring I can't even listen.

• haha thanks :P

• korean

• Russian and Colombian! <3

• New Zeland is number one, and then British and Australian :)

• Italian.

• I find all and any

• British accent, Christian Bale's natural accent is also hot.

• australian

• Well, I think, posh British accents are hot, not quite as hot as Indian accents though. Spanish men also have very very nice accents. Irish accents are hot. And I'm also fond of Japanese accents. ;) Why? Because they are... I don't really have an explanation.

• I think I would have to pick Irish :)

• Indian, really? I've always thought Indian accents are far too comical to be anything but, well...funny.

• Irishmen! <3 And well... I am weirdly attracted to Indian guys xD and their accents... just a thing I suppose. hahah I can't help it!