Is this a good idea?

There's this girl in a couple of my classes I like. We've talks and laughed a big. I wan to ask for her number but every time I start to we get interrupted of she's in a hurry and leaves. I've gotten pretty good at making paper lilies and she told me that lilies are her favorite flower. Since we always get interrupted when I start to ask for her number, I was thinking about making an origami lily, writing "from: Michael" on one petal, "To Autumn" on another petal, my number on another petal and "give me a call or text" on the last petal and leaving it under the windshield wiper of her car (like a parking ticket lol). Is this a good idea? I don't want her to think I'm doing it because I'm too afraid to ask her in person, cause I'm not, I just can't get the chance. I wanna leave it there so she'll find it after class. What do you think?

Well I took a chance and left it. I got a text a while later saying "Thanks for the cute flower!" So I guess she liked it! :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• I think that's adorable. I would love that. But, if that's a worry of yours, just give the lily to her in person. That way you still get the initial (really sweet and) idea in, but its not like you were afraid to do it.

• she likes you.

• How do you know that? lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!