Boyfriend ignores me when he's mad

My boyfriend of 6 months, who for the most part treats me well, becomes a whole other person when he is mad or stressed. What I feel is not a huge... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Been there, done that. Dumped her for it. If I'm mad or hurt I'll tell my partner about it rather than lash out and try to hurt her feelings by ignoring her. I won't hurt her intentionally and I won't stand for being hurt that way. To me, it feels like a controlling mean thing to do.

• He's 42 and has high blood pressure problems, He uses this excuse when he ignores me. I don't want to fight...I try to talk and he gets worked up so damn quick

• Show Older
    • It's hard. I'm 40 recently divorced and the choices are limited. Not that I would stand for abuse, but without sounding disrespectful, the single men who want a 40 year old woman with 3 kids aren't plentiful and many men have issues I can't deal with. This guy and I get along great normally...but damn does it change quick

• Gotta do what you gotta do, but he's in the wrong. Who knows, maybe you can get him to stop.