Are White people the most attractive race?

I see many people on hear saying they're only attracted to White guys or White girls, and White's seem to be the most sought after race when it comes to interracial dating. At least from what I've observed.

So what do you guys think? Yay or nay?

• Yes
  • No
Also, state your preference.
Are people afraid of being seen as racist or something? Every other thread I see people (Particularly women) who say their preference is White. Just be honest, it's only preference?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no

If anything white people seem to be the most insecure people in the world.

Is it happenstance that they have had this way of making it seem as if every other ethnic group is inadequate while they uplift their own images? Yet many white men obsess over penis size and say they won't date a white girl who has had a black penis in her lol! which is the source of extreme, painfully low self-esteem and the fear of being compared and losing. White women swaggerjack the tratis of so many different ethnic groups; the tan skin of Latinas, the silky, straight hair of many Indian and Asians, the lips and ass of black females? Yet they are the most attractive? Lol, brainwashing is a powerful thing!

• @update: I don't have a racial prefrence. I think racial preferences are for...

A. sheep like people with limited vocabularies who parrot what they've heard because they are either too lazy or too uninteligent to form their own ideas as to why they are attracted to who they're attracted to.

B. Prejudice people who want to mask and excuse their ugly ignorance with the word 'preference'

C. small minded dumb asses who essentially reduce their possibilities because they're so hung up on acnestry.

• OMG...Empress Me you are great lol :)

• lol! thanks :D

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 27

• I personally don't think any race is more attractive than the other.

It all has to do with preference and what you like.

I definitely think that a lot of people will say yes, to your question because there is still a lot of racism in this society. There are still a lot of people with colored skin (by this I mean, Indian, black, asian, Hispanic etc.) that bleach their skin to be lighter or more accepted in their society.

Not just that I even notice when black artists go main stream their skin tones usually gets far lighter than when they first came out. They put on blond wigs and wear contacts most of them (because the white standard of beauty is still around).

Ex. Nicki Minaj

Beyonce

Rihanna

A lot of races are trying to look more towards white because of the society we still live in.

But me personally, I love all races and think they can be exotic in their own way.

• I don't know about that, I've seen some PRETTY sexy arab people ha ha and some Japanese boys Ooo!

I think maybe its a cultural thing, I don't think I would actually want to marry someone whos not white. I would be afraid id have to change my religion or customs for them.

It is strange though, have you seen the experiment where the little black girl wants the white doll over the black doll because its 'prettier'?

Im sure scientists have come up with some reason involving evolution or instincts.

I have heard guys say tey like Asian women because of their baby face and womans body..

• That's not because the doll is prettier; that's because the little black girl has been brainwashed by the white dominated media that the white doll is prettier. The little black girl is subliminally told that her features are not as good when a very white media posts images of white girls being prettier and shows commercials suggesting that straight, silky hair should be the target for all women. Then the girls who are said to be beautiful that are black look more white.

• So it's not that the little doll is actually prettier, it's that the little black girl, the little Asian girl, the little Hispanic girl, the little Indian girl, and the little Biracial girl are being told that their features aren't AS pretty.

• Ahahahahaha no. I think black women are. Especially Caribbean. They're gorgeous and very confident powerful women.

• @ anonymous who insists I blocked you because I'm a coward, yet you won't even show your face :) if you were bold enough to show who you are, then I would gladly, openly tell you why I blocked you and chose to make sure you don't have anything to do with my GAG activity :)

I'm far from cowardly; I don't have to hide my identity to voice my opinions, unlike you. I came here voicing a very bold perspective that surely some people may be a tad bit offended by and I address you without hiding behind anonymity yet I'm cowardly lol okay, whatever makes you feel better about being blocked.

• I don't think there is a "most attractive" race. I just think that most people like their own race, and in the English speaking world, most people are white.

• And personally I prefer white guys. I love colored eyes.

More from Girls
22

What Guys Said 20

• I.clicked yes by mistake but my real answer would be that there isn't really an answer to this. Everyone likes something different grin the next, I'm a white Latino and find different races attractive. I'm attracted to white girls but I'm more often drawn to girls if other races.

I guess it could seem that the bias is on whites as the most attractive though because generally the west is mostly white so expect that to be the most common to go for as with any race as the majority

• Don't take this the wrong way, but what is a "White Latino"?

• Well "Latino" is a term that originates from a small tribe within central Italy (I'm Italian). It is an ethnicity as is Hispanic but getting into both will take too long however both have white European origin (a nationality, race and ethnicity are completely different, you can have Hispanics and Latinos of every race. Modern day original Latinos still reside in Italy, in fact Latin cultures inherit their Latino identity as their ethnicity through being countries that were once under Roman rule

• Or inherited the culture. for example a Brazilian can be any race but their ethnicity is Latino however are not Hispanic. In fact two cultures that tend to have two completely different races that are both Hispanic would have the Bbest example of Argentina that us primarily white and Cuba that is primarily black however both maintain the ethnicity of Hispanic

• White is right!

White powah!

White frosting!

White bread!

White disposable spoons yeah!

• Second update answer: Nope. It's not about hiding racism. It's about knowing that hot women are hot no matter where their ancestors are from, and that hotness is made up of a whole lot of things besides just ethnically keyed features.

• Mixed race girls are the hottest to me. I'm not that particular about racial traits though.

• You're going to offend people with this. White guys and girls on here hate when a guy could find a group of non-whites more attractive than them

• It true

Any time a white guy or girl on here expresses attraction to non-whites, the guys go nuts and start making the "once you go black you're not welcome back" or get all butthurt over it

• Lol! I've seen hotties of every race and I've seen butt-ugly folks too. If I have to pick I'm going for the strong genes that come from a varied genetic background.

• Nah.

White just dominates the western world.

Most people date within their race so naturally, most people in the west are whites dating whites. Then add all the people in minorities with a preference for whites and it seems like a big deal.

Esthetically, all races have both attractive and unatractive features, depending on personal preferences of course. Maybe there is a socio-economic factor that attracts people, but that is not what you are asking.

• From the Caribbean Islands, to China, to India, to Mexico, to ______ (Insert here), there are more and more individuals stating that they prefer White men/women. Some even wish to date them, but are afraid they cannot, such as Asian men and Indian men (Who do not reside in America).

• So? I bet half of Europe would like to date a Latina/Latino.

More from Guys
15