What's NICER in the long run when dealing with a guy you aren't interested in?

i have a lot of guys that like me and it kinda offends me because a lot of them are just so unattractive yet they reek with so much confidence and I'm the kind of person where I don't like to be mean to people and I'm also very friendly. those guys mistake my friendliness for flirting and end up asking me out later, saying I was giving them so many "signs" and they thought they'd just take a chance and tell me how they feel since I seem to feel the same way. should I just continue to be friendly but not blame myself if the guy ends up believing that my friendliness is flirting or would it be better to just show no emotion or friendliness in my words when they talk to me so they can get the hint right away and not get turned down later?

ALSO...how can I NICELY let a guy get the hint that I don't like him like that. I don't want to be a bitch, I just want these guys to get the point

Most Helpful Guy

• well the nicest thing that you can do is just to tell them straight up. we guys tend not to get small hints.

don't worry about sounding bitchy, just tell them that you're not interested in them.

• I have to agree. Most guys don't mind hearing "No, sorry." as long as it's not "Eww! WTF is your problem!?".