• Ask
  • myTake

Does anyone else have this problem with flirting/relationships?

Ok so every guy I've flirted with I totally ruin everything. If we are texting or talking and he says something so nice or compliments me I don't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• don't text ANY more.Thats a horrible way to do itJust talk in person and over a table where you face each otherNo emailing eitherno smiley faces or any of that garbageyes, its stupidyou're paying for that tooso who's the fool?You're a contrarian and you need to be alone

What Guys Said 4

• phones are expensive don't be throwing them on the floor. sounds like you're just going through puberty or something.

• Hey mate , maybe me a little , but not anymore

• I don't see how girls can mess things up with a guy. We know if we like you or not the moment we see you.

• noooooooooooooooooo. girls can totally mess things up. Guys don't show feelings very well & definitely don't know if they like you the moment they see you. I know you're a guy but you just must be the exception to the rule

• Show Older
    • umm girls can and do mess up.

• Not even gonna argue with you. I've seen your posts, you're even more of an idiot than I am.

What Girls Said 1

• Well there must be a reason why you feel this way? Because we all come into the world oblivious & happy until something bad happens, we feel we can prevent it by being overly cautious over everything. But why prevent life? So what? Trust him. If he does something to break it then stop. Sure it will hurt sometimes but why live life if you don't put yourself into it 100%?