• Ask
  • myTake

Is flirting with another girl OK if I am in a four year relationship?

I am in this relationship and I am wondering if it okay that I do some flirting on the side that I know won't go any farther with not girlfriend. Is it okay I do this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not really. The problem is, you wouldn't like it if she did the same, would you? Also, it could really get you in some trouble if you wind up flirting with someone who wants to take it to the next level, may be tempting. OR if she happens to know said person. It can be tempting to sometimes flirt but the problems it could bring you are not worth the risk. Then again, if you have this urge to flirt with other women, maybe you need to evaluate your relationship. Do you really want to be with her? If so, than why are you flirting with other girls?

What Girls Said 7

• Well, how would you feel if your girlfriend was "just flirting" with some guy? I bet you wouldn't like it, would you? And if you didn't care, it's probably time to reevaluate your relationship with your girlfriend.In the end, all you're going to do is upset your girlfriend and lead some other girl on and ultimately be an a**hole. Don't be an a**hole.

• People will try to tell you a little harmless flirting is fine, to me there is no such thing as harmless flirting. If its not something you would be happy with your girlfriend doing or something you kniw she wouldn't like then you shouldn't be doing it.

• i mean it isn't cheating, but your girlfriend probably wouldn't be happy if she found out. also it isn't exactly fair to the girl you are flirting with, especially if she doesn't know you have a girlfriend, she might end up thinking you actually like her

• I agree with red smarty! NO. If you have to ask if something is okay it probably isn't. If it would bother you to see your girl flirting you really shouldn't do it. You could loose her trust. & girls get really jelpus so I wouldn't suggest it. Sorry.

• NO

• No. If you feel the need to flirt with other females then you are bored within your relationship. Try and spice up your relationship. Try new things etc.

• if she knows about it, and is OK with it. then I think it's OK. Also how would you feel about if she was flirting with others?

What Guys Said 2

• What if the situation were reversed? A little harmless flirtation here and there is fine, but that isn't how you described your idea of it. So if you had to ask on here, chances are you shouldn't be doing it.

• Flirting can be harmless,as long as you still respect your partner.Being in a long-term relationship doesn't mean you have to gouge your eyes out.You're going to find people attractive and people will find you attractive.A bit of flirting is okay and everyone does it.Just know your boundaries.