Are we together or what?

So I confessed to this guy through text and he replied back saying he liked me too but he kind of stayed friends again because of me avoiding him. (LONG STORY) Anyways, we're close again and then he said he isn't sure about how he feels about me and I was like okay, it's fine and I told him not to tell anyone about this and he said sure. Then, on the way when I'm going home, like 10-20 minutes later, I got a text from him saying hey, but I didn't reply yet because I had to take a shower, so then after 10-15 minutes, I was about to reply, he asked me if I was free to hang out. I don't know if he means to go out with me, but I was gonna hang out with my friends so I told him if he would mind coming along. He said, he wanted to be with me only, so I met up with him before I hung out with my friends. The "date" was really nice, he payed for my movie tickets and he had a lot of physical actions like touching my hand and yeah, it's just you can feel it in the heart. Then, after that we kept talking through text, but we don't exactly talk everyday, we talk some days and also, we talk more privately and then I told him that I'm stuck home studying and he asked if I would want to go out with him. He said "we could go out". But, he still hasn't asked me if I want to be together with him, I still have no idea if we're friends or more than friends, but I really think we're way way more than friends. So, I don't know if I should ask him or wait for him to say it, I'm so confused. Someone please answer this, thankyou! :) xx

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• It doesn't have to be really said that you're together, that can come later on. If you enjoy spending time together, that's what counts, then you can hash out the details in a convo.

• I guess he wants to take things slowly and want to know more about you to satisfy all his remaining doubts.

Don't ask him, wait for him to say it. He's a really good guy, and I think the chemistry is already set. Waiting him to make the move is the only thing left in order to close the deal.

If you ask him, that would come out as unattractive and would show that you're an easy-to-get girl, and that will give him the signal to pursue other girls and when no one will take him anymore, he'll come back to you.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!