Women, do you ever intentionally put men in Lose Lose situations?

Hey girls, do you actually get a thrill out of putting a man in a lose lose situation?

For example, a girl asked me the other day if she could model...of course I said "yes, she could" since she's hot and then she asked me "face model or body model". So I didn't answer her. Why?

Well because if I said face, she would get insecure about her body and get really mad at me for it. If I said body, she would get really insecure about her face and get mad at me about it.

So do you actually get a thrill out of doing these things?

Most Helpful Girl

• You can say both, you have a beautiful face that would be unfair for the world not to see and you have a sexy body that you can tell you have worked hard to get and therefore should also be ashamed to go unnoticed. I don't think she gets a thrill out of asking, sounds like she us just fishing for a compliment to make herself feel go.