• Ask
  • myTake

What on earth was he doing?

So I have a crush on this guy and we're good friends and we used to flirt a bunch and have long, deep conversations and all of that. Then one night... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You didn't do something wrong.It might just that he lose attraction to you because he's seeing someone else already.

What Guys Said 2

• It's not your fault, he's just into someone else.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he liked you and when he saw you holding that guys hand he wanted to make you jealous. If you like him you shouldn't have held that guys hands. Guys egos get hurt easily and when you did that he probably wanted to make you feel jealous just like you did to him. I think he's mad because he thought you liked him and then you just went straight to another guy. The best way to fix it would be to just be straight forward and tell him you have no feelings for that guy but you have feelings for him. Hope that helps!