What on earth was he doing?

So I have a crush on this guy and we're good friends and we used to flirt a bunch and have long, deep conversations and all of that. Then one night he went out with some of his friends and got drunk and came back to our dorm with a girl and a guy. I had met the guy before briefly and he was super nice to me and was holding my hands and stuff. Then the girl walked over and my crush put his arm around her and she started telling me about how he hangs out in her room all the time. Then they left again and he came back later by himself. I asked how his night was and he was super cold to me. I thought maybe he just wasn't drunk anymore but then other people came and he was super silly. Then he asked my roommate (who he rarely talks to) to go watch a movie in his room with a bunch of people. All the while being super cold to me. Then I didn't see him for like, a week because of finals and I finally talked to him a little the day I left for break and we talked, but it wasn't the same. I haven't talked to him for all of break, too. What was going on with him? Did I do something wrong?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You didn't do something wrong.It might just that he lose attraction to you because he's seeing someone else already.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he liked you and when he saw you holding that guys hand he wanted to make you jealous. If you like him you shouldn't have held that guys hands. Guys egos get hurt easily and when you did that he probably wanted to make you feel jealous just like you did to him. I think he's mad because he thought you liked him and then you just went straight to another guy. The best way to fix it would be to just be straight forward and tell him you have no feelings for that guy but you have feelings for him. Hope that helps!