Advice...? I'm not sure why my ex did this..

My ex kept asking me to talk so I finally caved and said we could. He called me and was asking how my family and I was, we talked about a few things other things, but then he started asking if I was dating anyone and asked how it was going. He told me how long his girlfriend and him have been together and that they've had their ups and downs. We talked a bit more and then he apologized for some things he did and tried talking all the blame for our relationship problems. I told him it wasn't all him though. Anyways my question is why contact me now asking, and saying these things? He said he hopes we can talk more and become friends again, but I honestly can't see that happening. Talking to him made me realize I wasn't completely over him so I can't be friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• He is feeling guilty about whatever he did to cause the breakdown, even if it wasn't ALL his fault. That's why he wants to be friends, mainly.

Of course, he probably misses you, too, girlfriend or not. It's hard to say goodbye to someone you've cared for, and thik you will never see them again. There are places and things that will always remind him of you, no matter how many years go by.

• Best answer, no?

• Thanks for the BA, anonymous!