Guys: if you ask a friend who is a girl to come out and visit you in another state....

Are you interested in her?

My friend j wants me to come out and stay with him for a weekend next month. I'd be staying with him, doing everything with him whil I'm there. He has talked to me about it 4 times already, is he interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• I did this recently and it turned ugly. First it was great and then it got awkward. At first I went as only a friend but I started to fall for him (he liked me before I went). But when I fell for him, he started pulling away. Eventually we hung out one more time and then it just got really awkward and we haven't really kept in touch since.

I would say its better to hang out especially before going on a long stay like that. Otherwise you may end up in a weird situation where neither of you know what is going on.

• I don't know I he likes me... My gut says yes... What do you think? Is your gut usually right

• Yes, and I never listen to it. Yet every time I wish I did haha. But honestly, your gut is almost always right. If there wasn't a reason to worry, you wouldn't worry, right?