How do you know if he feels the same as me? (its a long one!!!)

Ok here goes, me and my boyfriend have been in a relationship for over 7months now, we c each other 3 and 4 times a wk and stay with each other once a wk. Anyways over the months my feelings for him have grew in a big way and I am falling in love with him, he makes me feel so special and wanted and would do anything to make me happy. I would like to know how he feels about me and if he feels the same as I do. The way he looks at me has changed dramatically in a gd way, he always looks deep into my eyes at every opportunity and holds my gaze, its as if he's trying to say something but can't.Its silly wee things which are making me think that he is falling in love with me for example, kisses me on the forehead and tip of the nose or if we're kissing he will pull me towards him and gently hold my face. How do I know if my intuition is right? How do I know if he feels the same as me? When is the right time to tell him about my feelings for him? Guys opinions would b great and girls help out here as a don't know wot to do!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you've got him. To find out for sure: Instead of explicitly trying to step things up, why don't you try seeing him more often, making more time for each other etc. Let it seem natural and just spend lots of time together (rather than once a week) if you can. This is the best way to test how someone feels about you, just see how they are when they spend twice as long with you.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!