Why are Asian girls so attractive?

I go to school with lots of Asians and I'm white. One of the few. I was just wondering why all the guys find Asian girls so attractive? Most of them are like 5 feet tall, no curves, no butt, no boobs just straight as a stick. My 12 year old sister has more curves and boobs. What are your opinions? What makes Asian girls so attractive? By the way I'm not trying to be racist! I have lots of Asian and friends of other races! I'm just curious about guys opinions.

Most Helpful Guy

• idk. 'American asians' tend to be much more attractive. I agree with you though, I typically don't find them to have nice bodies. the main reason men love Asians is because they are very submissive and put the man first. They don't fight back with a man about anything. American men are very misinformed when it comes to this. They think Asians are attractive because they've seen American Asians with a nice mix of genes who are attractive. I've been to China and met multiple Asian girls from other countries and to speak generally, I found none of them attractive. A "a full-blooded Asian woman" is TYPICALLY not very attractive to a guy.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 19

• There were several style questions today, from girls wanting advice on corsets, changing their hair color, changing their breasts, and so forth.

Asian girls don't hide their figures, don't resort to artificial enhanceements, and otherwise in their life,they are direct and honest, most of the time.

BUT..they pay attention to keeping fit, play sports, and lok very good in miniskirts, even though they do lack curves, usually.

This is why uys fiind them attractive. It shows you that looking like a movie star isn't important in life, although most of the US girls these days obsess over looking like them.

And being honest is more attractive than having the latest 'look.'

• I love Asian girls, it's the cute face and accent! <3 big boobs look bizarre to me, too disproportionate... I do actually like curves, but it's nothing major. Asian girls are just beautiful :')

• That doesn't surprise me to be honest... My comment still stands, I happen to like Asian girls.

• I think they are attractive! Some do have plenty of curves. I approve.

• The pretty ones are. And they tend to be thin, which if they're blessed with a nice face and boobs makes them hot.

• Quit sipping that hatorade... there are good looking and not good looking Asian girls just like girls of all ethnic backgrounds. I call trolllllll.

Thanks for the 3 xper points though..

More from Guys
14

What Girls Said 12

• I go to a school with about 30% Asian population, and the only guys I notice that are attracted to Asian girls are Asian guys, or white guys that are socially awkward or super into anime. No offense, but it's generally not the type of guy I go for. All the athletic, outgoing (non asian) guys go for white/black/mixed girls. It seems like white guys who have never had luck with "their own" girls go for Asian girls, probably becuase of the stereotype that Asians are less assertive etc. so they thinks there's a better chance of not getting rejected.

• Asians are my preferred girl. So what does that make me?

• I think it's cause they feel Asian women are just far less likely to reject them than other races (and its kinda true) but I mean your right, the guys logic doesn't make much sense but it is what it is I guess

• Best answer!

• I am not sure if you were white.Sounds like you are an Asian who are fishing for compliment for an ego boost.If you were really white,first of all not all guys find them attractive.Guys in your school don't represent the whole guys population through out the country.

• Asian girls are usually thin and petite. Curves are not necessary for someone with a body frame that with typically not get overweight like the typical American woman(who is a size 16 btw).

Asian girls usually have clear, flawless skin(or appear as though they do) and long, thick hair.

Asian girls age better in the long run. They don't age like prunes.

Asian girls have culture and don't act sloppy and messy like the typical white girl.

Asian girls don't balloon up like the average white girl in America. White women here blame careers, children, housework, hormones, thyroid, menstruation, pregnancy--EVERYTHING but themselves for becoming fatties

Someone sounds jealous ;)

I'll say though, the idea that white men are crawling on their hands and toes for them is over exaggerated. White men will typically date or f*** them, but at the end of the day they'll only bring home a white woman. STILL, that doesn't change the fact that Asian women CAN be beautiful. Not all, just as not all white women are attractive.

i don't get why white girls feel so threatened by Asian women lulz

• well, if this makes your jealous ass feel any better:

im asian. I have the typical petite slim non curvy frame. and I hate it. I have insecurity issues because of it. men love ass & t*ts and I wish I could grow some. but even scarfing down burgers and hot dogs and fried food doesn't grow them. and I'm jealous of you white women, Hispanic women, black women, and even the more fortunate Asian women, and your damned curves!

so in the end, there's no point in really asking these type of questions. men are all different. have different preferences. and some men will love your figure, and others wont.

• I am asian, and not all are stick thin with no curves. and not all white men go after Asian girls.

if white guys think we are submissive then they better erase that from their minds because we are not.

More from Girls
7