• Ask
  • myTake

If you met up with your ex, how would you feel?

I'm meeting with my ex tomorrow (broken up for 2 months, dated for six).. Anyway, I want to go to this creek with him behind my high school that we... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think he wants to get back with you.By going back to the creek, it stirs up the old feelings that you've shared, the attraction that was set, the love that burned in passion, and the familiarity that made you closer. He still have feelings for you.

• Well I was the one to initiate meetIng up and he seemed against it (well he woud say sure let's meet up but I tried to set a date and he ignored me... Thn I saw him today in school and asked him if he would meet me tomorrow. He seemed reluctant. But I feel if he flat out didn't want to he would have just sai so. Anyway what makes you think he may still have feelings?

• It's because he wants to take you to your special place.

What Guys Said 3

• hmmm. frist do it after school .. its too important to miss second. start off slow and see what happends but I've only been friends with one of my ex's and we are on the same page. we went out for 7 months. you guys haft to have the same understanding on what you want to do with the relationship.. that all that can be done its but up to the people telling you what you can do but only but what you want to happend and choice to do

• Which x? Number one or number 71?

• Acrually my first ever ex. Can you answer the question I asked please?

• you need to play it cooler than that. Make him jelly act happy without him etc if you want him back

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!